Music plays an integral role for Hispanics. Not only is it part of our cultural identity, but in the past decade alone, Latin music has made a marked impact on American pop culture at large.
So, just in time for the holidays, the Música destination on Xfinity X1 has added new Latin music playlists, videos, and documentaries from some of the biggest Latino artists – available to Xfinity customers through December and beyond. In addition to more than 3,100 On Demand music videos, Música on X1 features five commercial-free channels from Music Choice, iHeart Radio stations, Pandora playlists, YouTube music channels, and over 600 Karaoke On Demand videos, that are sure to keep music lovers in tune for the holidays.
Finding a favorite song, video, or artist, is as easy as asking for it out loud - whether the X1 menu is set to English or Spanish, all that customers need to do is say “Música” into their X1 voice remote to find all of this content in one place.
Customers will now find the following additions:
- The Pandora Holiday playlist “Navidad Latina”, which not only includes the most beloved Christmas favorites, such as El Burrito de Belen, but also features the biggest holiday party classics that amp up any celebration. Users will find songs such as En La Navidad by Hector Lavoe, and Aires de Navidad from the holiday album “Asalto Navideño” by Willie Colon and Hector Lavoe, and additional music from revered singers like Celia Cruz with hits like El Año Viejo.
- iHeartRadio Holiday playlist “Tu Navidad” with songs such as Blanca Navidad by Andrea Bocelli and the crossover classic Feliz Navidad by José Feliciano.
- The “Nuevo Pop Latino” from YouTube that curates the latest and most popular Latin Pop songs and plays them continuously.
- International music video service XITE where customers can stream its full catalog of music videos from today’s most popular artists across all major and top independent labels.
- 20 additional Latin artist pages including Ozuna, Prince Royce, and Christian Nodal to satisfy the preferences of every family member.
The Música destination provides entertainment to families year-round and will continue to serve as the soundtrack to life-long memories and celebrations this holiday season.