A few months ago I talked about the Productivity@Work Contest we’re running with Inc. magazine, in which four Grand Prize winners will receive office productivity upgrades and a prize package of tools valued at approximately $40,000.
Entries from businesses across the country came rolling in. It was exciting to see the passion that you all have for your businesses. And we have announced the 12 finalists, who are all in the running to become one of the Grand Prize winners. The finalists include:
- ABJ Community Services, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Alford Publishing, Inc. (Commerce City, CO)
- Applied Records Management (Albuquerque, NM)
- Big Red F Restaurant Group (Boulder, CO)
- Callanan & Klein Communications (Newton, MA)
- ePhiphony Incorporated (Minneapolis, MN)
- Farmers & Merchants Bank of Western PA (Kittanning, PA)
- Midwest Molding Solutions, Inc. (Bloomington, IL)
- Pueblo Radiological Group (Pueblo, CO)
- The Total Table (Paoli, PA)
- Travelers Haven LLC (Denver, CO)
- Wesley Community Centers, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
Now it’s time to vote…you can vote for the business that you think deserves the upgrade at www.inc.com/comcast. The voting window is only open until June 15, so be sure to cast your vote soon! And stay tuned as the Grand Prize winners will be announced on June 21.
We are really looking forward to helping these businesses use technology to reach the next level. So I will post the progress of their upgrades on this site for you to follow along, and at the end, each will be profiled in Inc. magazine and on our website.