Comcast NBCUniversal received numerous awards, recognitions, and honors from various organizations and publications
in 2019 and in the first four months of 2020, including the following:
- Comcast NBCUniversal was listed #10 on Fortune’s Best Big Companies to Work
list in 2020, and for the third consecutive year we also appeared on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For
- For the seventh time in eight years, Comcast NBCUniversal earned a score of 100%
the Human Rights Campaign’s 2020 Corporate Equality Index and was named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality.
- For the third straight year, Comcast NBCUniversal was named to LinkedIn’s Top
Companies 2019 list, ranking #15.
- Comcast NBCUniversal was named a 2019
Top Company for People of Color by the National Association for Multi-ethnicity in Communications
based on the findings of the joint NAMIC/WICT Workforce Diversity Survey.
- Comcast NBCUniversal was named a 2019 Best Company for
Women to Work by Women in
Telecommunications (WICT), ranking #1 among both operators and programmers, based on the findings of the joint
WICT/NAMIC Workforce Diversity Survey.
- Fortune ranked Comcast NBCUniversal #12 on their list of the country’s 75 Best Large Workplaces for Women.
- Comcast NBCUniversal ranked #4 on Fortune’s list of the 50 Best Workplaces for Parents.
- Comcast NBCUniversal was recognized as a five-star company for its high marks in
pillars of the Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility’s 2019
Corporate Inclusion Index.
- Comcast’s Xfinity Eye Control was recognized by TIME as one of the Best Inventions of 2019 that are making the
better, smarter, and even a little more fun.
- Comcast NBCUniversal was recognized by Black EOE Journal as having a 2019 Top Supplier Diversity Program.
- Comcast NBCUniversal was recognized as a 2019 Top Diverse Employer by
- Comcast NBCUniversal was named by the National Organization on Disability as a 2019 Leading Disability
- Comcast NBCUniversal scored 100% on the Disability:IN and American Association
People with Disabilities’ Disability Equality Index, and was named to their list of 2019 Best
Places to Work for people with disabilities.
- Comcast NBCUniversal was recognized as a 2020 Military Spouse Friendly
Employer® for its commitment to hiring military spouses and providing opportunities for career
- Comcast NBCUniversal was honored with the 2019 Diversity
Champion Award by the Walter Kaitz
- Comcast NBCUniversal was ranked #3 on the Military Times’ 2019 Best for Vets Employers list.
- Comcast NBCUniversal was named one of People magazine’s 50 Companies that Care.
- Comcast NBCUniversal was named to the Civic 50 list by Points of Light as
a top community-minded company in the U.S.
- Comcast NBCUniversal was ranked #7 on DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity list and ranked on two of its 2020 Specialty Lists.
- Cablefax named Comcast NBCUniversal to its inaugural 2019 Work Culture List, with the company
receiving top honors for diversity and inclusion and Cablefax’s Pride Award.
- Comcast Corporation was ranked #4 on the list of America’s Top 50 Corporations
for Multicultural Business Opportunities, known as the Omni50.