Comcast NBCUniversal is committed to promoting social justice and equality in our communities. As part of our multiyear commitment, we will provide $75 million in grant funding and $25 million in media over the next three years. Qualified nonprofit organizations are welcome to submit a Letter of Interest (LOI) for grants that support Social Justice, Digital Equity, and Small Business:
- Social Justice – innovative approaches to eradicate injustice and inequity
- Digital Equity – digital skills training and upskilling with the aim of improving economic mobility
- Small Business – support for businesses owned by people of color and underrepresented entrepreneurs
- LOI is open to qualified 501c3 organizations
- Programs must serve communities where Comcast NBCUniversal has business presence
- Requests for sponsorships and fundraising events are not eligible for support
To learn more about our $100M commitment to social justice and equality, read the letter from our CEO Brian Roberts.