Updated January 2023
Xfinity Privacy Commitments
1. Where you go on the Internet is your business, not ours.
As your Internet Service Provider, we do not track the websites you visit or apps you use through your broadband connection. Because we don’t track that information, we don’t use it to build a profile about you, and we have never sold that information to anyone.
2. We do not sell information that identifies who you are to anyone.
3. We do not sell your location data.
We don’t sell, and have never sold, your location data when you use our Xfinity Mobile service.
4. We believe strong cybersecurity is essential to privacy.
We help protect you with multiple layers of security that automatically detect and block hundreds of thousands of cyber events every second and a team of security experts who work to protect you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
5. We give you tools and support to help you stay safe online.
We provide Internet customers with free security software and tools, like multifactor authentication, and give you access to free online tips and advice and an Xfinity security and privacy team to help protect you and your family from cyber threats.
6. You control your information.
The Xfinity Privacy Center offers features where you can download, correct and delete your personal information. You are also able to opt in or out of a number of settings and programs. In addition, if you choose to participate in non-Xfinity programs that require us to provide information that identifies who you are to others, we will do this if you direct us to do so.