Once all the videos were produced and submitted Comcasters voted for the five finalists (all recapped in the video that is embedded in this post). The five finalists came out to Comcast HQ here in Philadelphia for the live reveal (as we call it in the business of show) of the winner. Here are the top five videos:
- Living Dream Big by Nathan Curtis and Jack Choi, both Financial Analysts based in San Francisco, CA
- I love Comcast by James Muir (Master Control Insertion Tech II) Amber Waller (Master Control Customer Service Lead), and Terrence Robinson (Master Control Operator) who work for Comcast Spotlight based in Bingham Farms, MI
- Dream Big starring Jade Fuller (Warehouse/Materials Management Representative) based in Griffin, GA
- Comcast What Up starring Milton Alexander — Associate Field Audit Professional, San Jose, CA
- Long Live the Bow Tie starring Eric Johnson (HR Manager) and Sherry Lowry (HR Generalist) based in Mobile, AL
Living Dream Big was the winner of Comcast Idol (congrats Nathan and Jack!) but I think all the teams did a fine job. Check out the videos and see for yourself!