Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workforce is both the right thing to do and the best way to run a business. Since 1963, Comcast continues to fulfill Ralph Roberts' goal of building an organization with a close-knit, family feel. Employees work together, grow together and leverage diverse perspectives. This is how we foster innovation every day.
Employee Resource Groups
Employee Resource Groups empower employees to drive exceptional business results and support an inclusive company culture.
Comcast and NBCUniversal’s Employee Resource Groups assist in identifying best practices, serve as an additional resource for attracting, promoting and retaining the best talent at all levels, and provide professional and leadership development for
Comcast and NBCUniversal’s Employee Resource Groups are:
- Asian Pacific Americans @ Comcast
- Black Employee Network @ Comcast
- Out @ Comcast (LGBT and Straight Allies)
- UNIDOS @ Comcast (Hispanic/Latino)
- Veterans Network @ Comcast
- Women’s Network @ Comcast
- MyAbilities Network @ Comcast
- Young Professionals Network @ Comcast
- Abilities Network @ NBCUniversal
- Asian Pacific Americans @ NBCUniversal
- Black Professional Alliance @ NBCUniversal
- OUT @ NBCUniversal (LGBT and Straight Allies)
- UNIDOS @ NBCUniversal (Latinos/Hispanics)
- NBCUniversal Veterans Network
- Women’s Network @ NBCUniversal
Building a more diverse, inclusive and engaged workforce with company-wide initiatives to select, develop and promote diverse candidates.
The recruitment, development, promotion and retention of diverse talent are top priorities for Comcast and NBCUniversal. The company’s strategy to increase diversity in management is rooted in leadership development and pipeline programs.
Comcast and NBCUniversal use proven methods, including formal mentoring and executive leadership programs, to identify, hire, promote and retain high-potential diverse candidates.
Partnerships with external organizations that share our mission augment our internal leadership development and pipeline programs. Comcast and NBCUniversal offer more than 80 leadership development, pipeline and internship programs (both internal and external).