This football season, Xfinity TV is bringing football fans the best viewing experience of live NFL and college football games, including live games across screens; every touchdown and the most exciting moments as they happen from every Sunday afternoon NFL game via NFL RedZone; live game cut-ins and scoring highlights from top college games on ESPN Goal Line; plus Sunday Night Football on NBC, Monday Night Football on ESPN and games on NFL Network. Xfinity TV customers also can instantly stream hundreds of football games via Xfinity.com/TV and the WatchESPN app, and manage all of these choices with tools that help control football viewing across screens.
"Xfinity TV gives fans the best seat in the house to catch great football action on TV and online; and with so many choices, we're bringing our customers tools to help personalize their game viewing experience, satisfying even the most dedicated football fanatics," said Matthew Lederer, Director, Digital & Sports Marketing Strategy. "This year, Xfinity TV sports fans have the most live college football, the most live sports and even more live streaming and ways to stay on top of all the touchdowns, players and scores -- anytime, anywhere."
Xfinity TV customers can catch NFL and college football action the following ways:
On TV: Xfinity TV customers will have access to the NFL RedZone and ESPN Goal Line, plus more than 120 live NFL games in high-definition (HD) - including Sunday Night Football and the primetime NFL game Thanksgiving evening airing on NBC - as well as the most live college football. The following national networks will also bring viewers live NFL and college football games on the big screen:
Online: Whether on the PC, tablet or smartphone, Xfinity TV customers can instantly stream hundreds of NFL and college football games live across various screens and devices throughout the season, including:
- Monday Night Football games on ESPN, available on Xfinity.com/TV and through the WatchESPN app.
- Hundreds of college football games airing on ESPN Networks, available on Xfinity.com/TV and through the WatchESPN app.
- Scoring drives and must-see moments on ESPN Goal Line, available on Xfinity.com/TV and through the WatchESPN app starting in mid-September.
- Football games on Pac-12 Networks are available now on Xfinity.com/TV, and games from the Big Ten Network to be available later this season.
- Notre Dame home football games, available soon through the NBC Sports Live Extra app.
With all of these choices, Xfinity TV is also offering its customers more ways to personalize their football viewing experience, and catch up with news and recaps of game action:
- The Xfinity TV Sports Remote app allows Xfinity TV customers to search for, and tune to, games that are airing on TV from the iPad, iPod touch or iPhone; record games on-the-go; get live scores from football games; and filter scores and games by leagues and favorite teams.
- The Xfinity TV app for Apple and Android-powered devices and Xfinity.com/TV also enable sports fans to search for games on TV and find out when and where games are airing; toggle between live games on the PC and TV; find and watch football coverage, news and analysis on live TV, Xfinity On Demand and Xfinity.com/TV; and schedule DVR recordings remotely.
- Xfinity.com/sports, Xfinity.com/NFL and Xfinity.com/CFB feature an assortment of video highlights, game previews, weekly picks, game breakdowns and analysis as well as interactive scoreboards and schedules.
- Xfinity On Demand viewers can watch next-day NFL game recaps from every game.
About Comcast Cable
Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA - News) (www.comcast.com) is one of the nation's leading providers of entertainment, information and communications products and services. Comcast is principally involved in the operation of cable systems through Comcast Cable and in the development, production and distribution of entertainment, news, sports and other content for global audiences through NBCUniversal. Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential and business customers. Comcast is the majority owner and manager of NBCUniversal, which owns and operates entertainment and news cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, local television station groups, television production operations, a major motion picture company and theme parks.