In our last XFINITY Mobile app post we introduced new features available with version 3.0 and today we're announcing that the XFINITY Mobile app is now available on BlackBerry devices. Since our app is already available on the iPhone, Android and iPad, adding support for BlackBerry devices helps to make Comcast services more widely available on smartphones.
The XFINITY Mobile app lets you take the best features of our TV, Internet and Phone services with you on the go so you can stay connected at any time from any location.
Key features of the XFINITY Mobile App for BlackBerry include:
- Access your Unified Inbox with Comcast.net emails and visual voicemail for your Comcast home phone service
- Schedule recordings on your DVR so you never miss a show
- View TV Listings, filter by Movies / Sports / HD / Kids, set up reminders that are integrated with your Blackberry Calendar
- Forward home phone calls to your Blackberry or any other number
- Sync your XFINITY Address Book with your Blackberry contacts
- View On Demand movie trailers
There are more features in this app than we can list...so go check it out and let us know what you think. Best place for feedback is on our forums.
Be sure to check out the XFINITY Mobile App for Blackberry page to learn even more!
Note: The XFINITY Mobile app for Blackberry supports Blackberry operating system 4.6 and higher. The following are supported devices: Curve 8900, 8520, 8530, 9300 and 9330; Bold 9000, 9650 and 9700; Storm and Storm 2; Tour; Torch.